ROUNDUP CT Glyphosate 450 g/L 20L Monsanto Broadacre Herbicide Crop Care Weed
Availability: In stock
- It provides no residual weed control and may, therefore, be used before sowing any crop, but not prior to transplanting tomato seedlings.
- If required, Monsanto Roundup CT Broadacre Herbicide can be mixed with certain other herbicides to achieve both knockdown and residual weed control.
- Monsanto Roundup CT Broadacre Herbicide is absorbed by foliage and green stems and moves into the root system.
- Weeds should be actively growing when treated.
- For annual weeds, it may be 3 to 7 days before the effects of the treatment become apparent; for perennial grasses and perennial weeds, it may be as much as 2 to 3 weeks or more if cool and cloudy.
- Monsanto Roundup CT Broadacre Herbicide is a non-volatile liquid that mixes readily with water.
- Just mix with the required volume of water, add a non-ionic wetting agent, and spray.
- Monsanto Roundup CT Broadacre Herbicide is compatible with certain herbicides, insecticides, and additives.
- The active constituent of Monsanto Roundup CT Broadacre Herbicide 450g/L glyphosate present as the isopropylamine salt.
- This product is recommended for control of emerged weeds prior to crop establishment.
Regular Price: $10.90
Special Price $6.90